Monday, August 07, 2006

Shows

We went to three different shows while we were in town. My favorite was the Branson Brothers. These guys can really sing. . . and Andre Shepherd (in the middle) is one to keep an eye on. His voice is amazing - it's so smooth! More info on the show at www.bransonbrothers.com




Terry Wayne Sanders has got to be one of the funniest people on the planet. He makes me laugh so hard it hurts!! He has so many faces and voices. . . I just can't even describe it! And when the Grandma character started dancing and 'she' did the Robot. . . Oh my gosh!! I thought I was going to disrupt the whole show with my laughing! It was well into the next act before I quit laughing! This is a show you DEFINITELY need to see if you are in Branson! There's more info on Terry at www.homerlee.com

Jackson took all of these pictures. I gave him my camera once we went in - and he took pics the entire show -- he did a great job!! Not bad for an eleven year old, huh?!?

No comments: