Monday, August 07, 2006

Hurricane River Cave

On our way home, we stopped by Hurricane River Cave. I've wanted to stop and see this each time we go to Branson - but we either go through that area at the wrong time of the year - or after the cave is closed for the day! This time we were coming through about 3:30 and the last tour was at 4:15. . . so we stopped and took the tour! We had a great tour guide that told us lots of cool information about the cave. I recommend this tour if you are ever in the area! You can get more info at www.hurricanerivercave.com

This is the waterfall at the entrance of the cave.
Inside the cave. . .
Do you see the ghost in this picture?
This is called the "Mother-in-Law Tongue".
We the tour guide said that I giggled - but I can't relate because I've got the best mother-in-law ever!

No comments: