Monday, August 07, 2006

Jackson and I were riding around for a little while after trying to do Jonathan's senior pics. The sky was so beautiful that day. There were bright spots and big white clouds - and just above it in places - and below in others - there were big rain clouds. I couldn't resist taking pics from the safety of my car - I didn't want to get my cameras wet!

I stopped by the fire station to take a pic of the clouds - and it was the first time I've really noticed the building. I love the big cement/rocky type columns and the big green/blue doors! Of course, since Jackson was with me (and it was okay if he got wet), I had him get out and pose for me. He really got into it this time - guess he's finally learned to just make the best of it. I got a few cool pictures in front of the doors, but they are very similar to others I've posted of Jackson. . . you know, with that great smile of his! :) LOL Then he climbed up on the yellow posts and started flexing!


I was just experimenting with the picture - and I thought this turned out kind of cool.

No comments: