Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rainy Day

Just as predicted, we had a day full of rain. It was a classic rainy day. Makes me wish I had a bay window with a bench and lots of fluffy pillows and time to sit and read a good book! Instead I spent the majority of the day working at the computer trying to catch up on all my work! Every so often, I would stop what I was doing and go look out the window or open the door and listen to the wind blowing and the rain falling. We never really did get storms, but the wind was strong all day long. I love the way it sounds when the rain is steady and the wind is blowing through the trees.


Many little branches full of new leaves fell out of the trees with all the wind blowing today.
They look like little pom-poms laying all over the yard!

Water is standing all over our yard and this little pond is out by my studio!
I hope it dries quickly!!

No comments: