Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mandy and Jeremy

Last Friday, I had the chance to tag along on an engagment shoot with my friend and fellow photographer, Maury Draper of Warren. She was doing engagment pics for Mandy and Jeremy, an awesome couple. It's was easy to see how in love this couple is! The have a great story and we talked of how cool it would be to be able to tell their story to their grandchildren some day. One lives in DC, the other near Atlanta. They met on a plane and have spent many weekends in airports commuting to see each other. Maury thought it would be a good idea to do their engagment pics in the airport, since that is significant in their life! We actually surprised (ambushed?!? :) ) Jeremy at the airport. He didn't know Maury would be there AND with another photographer in tow! He was a great sport and we all had a really good time doing their pictures! We also went to the Old Mill and took some pictures there!






I send a big THANK YOU to Maury and Mandy & Jeremy for letting me tag along! I had a great day with all of you!

2 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

Kelly,

I really like your pictures (even if I am in 2 of them..Ha Ha)! You did great! I had so much fun having you along! We will have to do that again. Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Maury

Anonymous said...

Kelly, WE had a great time with you and Maury. Thank you so much for your help and for the pictures you took. We love them! WE hope to see you again soon. ~ Mandy and Jeremy