Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ashley and Dugger

Earlier this week I did an engagement session for Ashely Graves and Dugger Holthoff. They are some of my favorite clients - they've been with me since the beginning. . . and I hope I have many more years of having them for clients. I can't wait to shoot their wedding later this year!!

Ashley and Dugger are a photographer's dream couple! They are both good-looking with beautiful smiles and so willing to do whatever I ask them to do. . . they make this job so much fun! I had the best time doing their pics - we laughed and just had a fun afternoon. I'm sure their faces HAD to be tired by the end of our shoot. . . they smiled so much! And they were really patient with me saying "just one more spot" and "this REALLY is the last set of pics". . . I really got tickled when toward the end of the session - my directions were "just stand there and talk to each other like I'm not even here" and Ashley turned to Dugger and SO lovingly said, "I am SO hungry!" Did I mention I love this fun couple?!?!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg...Kelly i love that picture of Ashley & Dugar by the lake kissing.. its very magazine-ish...
if thats a word!!!