Friday, April 07, 2006

Baseball Begins

Jackson is playing baseball again this year. For the past two years, we've practiced out in the field beside our house. It was getting too hard to find a place uptown to practice and we had all this land - so it worked out great. We never have to check and see if someone else is using the field or wait for someone to finish practice before we can start! It's also great for me to get to come home and then walk out the door if I want to watch ball practice.

Last night we had a practice game with another team in our league. It was a good practice for both teams. It was also good practice for me taking baseball pics! I just hope I didn't make the kids that aren't used to me taking pics all the time too nervous!

I'm sponsoring the team again this year. . . we are the KHaynes photography Sidewinders!

No comments: