Friday, January 12, 2007

Vaughan & Lee

Lee and Vaughan are getting married in June. This will be my first wedding to shoot in Alabama. I'm excited about it! As my brother said on Christmas eve this year, "Lee is the sweetest person I know." I think everyone at Christmas agreed with him. I normally don't shoot family weddings - but I was so honored that Lee asked me to do hers and I readily agreed! I look forward to a good time in June!

Oh yeah - Vaughan's a pretty good guy, too! :) I like him a lot. I just haven't known him nearly as long as Lee . . . but I look forward to many more family get-togethers where we can get to know him better. He HAS to be a good guy if he can handle our family!! :) lol I do love the way he treats Lee. He is such a gentleman and you can tell he really loves her. Welcome to the family, Vaughan!!



No comments: