Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you to my clients and friends who made 2006 a great year for me. I look forward to an even better 2007. There will be new products offered and other changes coming this year.

I will be offering specials via email on occassion to those signed up on my mailing list. If you would like to join the mailing list and receive all email communications/notifications, please send me an email at khaynes_mailinglist@yahoo.com I will add you to my address book and you will get any emails sent. DON'T WORRY - you won't be getting a mailbox full of junk mail! I anticipate offering specials via email several times a year. First person to sign up gets a signed 8x10 print of their choice from pics from the miscellaneous section of my website.

Thanks again for a great 2006. I hope you and yours have the best year ever in 2007.

Kelly

No comments: