Friday, January 05, 2007

January 5, 2007

A few announcements:

ALL portrait sessions posted in 2006 will be removed from the online store on January 15th. Please make sure you decide what you'd like to order and write your numbers down. Galleries can be reposted but there is a $25 reposting fee. If you aren't ready to order on the 15th - you may still place your order after that date - you'll just have to use the numbers you wrote down.

PROOF MAGAZINES are available now. These are sprial bound books with 6 pictures on each page. Every picture from the session is included and the pictures have the file number below them. They come with a title page and a clear plastic cover. These are really nice and make it very easy to keep up with your prints. The cost is $35 for up to 60 proofs and $3 for each additional page. You may order proof books from 2006 sessions.

Several families are waiting on proofs from their session and I am working on them as best I can. . . don't think I've forgotten you. . .
I've been sick for a while and I kept thinking I was getting better - but finally decided to go to the doctor because I started getting worse again. I could kick myself - I should have gone to the doctor sooner. He did x-rays and I have pneumonia. THAT's why I'm constantly tired and having these weird pains under my shoulder blades! DUH! He gave me some strong antibiotics and I have to go back next week for more x-rays. I am supposed to leave on January 20 for a missions trip to Honduras - so I just HAVE to get well before then!!

I am working to get caught up and I will get your pics posted as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Kelly

No comments: