Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Invitations and Announcements

One of my favorite things to do is design a special invitation or announcement. This is my second year to do Neelie's invitations and I always enjoy working with her.



My youngest brother and his family live in Mississippi now and we don't get to see them very often. I always try to do birthday pictures for all my nieces and this year I wasn't able to do that for Emma Kate. But Kari took some pics and sent them to me and I was able to design her card.

Back in July, I did a birthday announcement for Maddie who has family in Georgia. Well, a friend of one of the girls who got a card saw it and like it. She called me and asked me to make invitations for her little girl's first birthday party. That was SO cool - having someone from so far away want me to do some work for her! She did a great job taking the pics of Caroline and gave me great shots to work with! Here are the two invitations I did.


No comments: