Monday, October 23, 2006

Guy's BBQ

Each year we do a family pic for the yearbook ad for Guy's BBQ. Normally, it's a little challenging to get six people all looking at the camera at once. This was NOT a normal shoot. The kids all did GREAT! This was another easy shoot - we were done in no time! I was just amazed at how well a shoot with SIX people went! I enjoy getting to see the changes in the kids from year to year and hope we continue to do this each year.

If you have never eaten at Guy's BBQ in Yorktown - you should GO! It's my favorite place to get a good BBQ sandwich! They have fish and burgers and other food which I'm sure is great, too (my Gma loves the fish) . . . but I love their smoked meat so much that all I ever get is the Pork BBQ sandwich! Maybe someday I'll try something else on the menu!



No comments: