Thursday, July 13, 2006

Anna

Anna is such a pretty little girl. It took her a little while to warm up to me - but her mom was great about giving her time to get used to me and my studio. She didn't rush her or try to force her to sit still and smile - it's SO NICE when parents are chilled out! I think too many parents worry about bothering me when the kids aren't ready to sit and smile - but I like to take my time and let the kids warm up to me and the new place they are -- it makes for a much nicer shoot - and much better pics! So, a big THANK YOU to Anna's mom for being a perfect 'picture mom' that day!


Anna had her cousin, Faith, meet her at the studio to do some 'Dale Jr.' pics for their grandpa! He's a big racing fan. . . and I know he will love the pics of his grandbabies in their Dale Jr. outfits!


No comments: