Thursday, June 01, 2006

More Sidewinders Baseball

We've had great luck with the weather this year. Although it's been extremely hot at many of our games -we've been lucky in the fact we haven't been rained out this year! Many of the other teams have had to make up games because of rainouts. We've been able to play all of our games. That makes it much easier to schedule things around baseball! There was a good chance of rain on Tuesday - but we just had lots of clouds. I love clouds. . . and this was a cool looking cloud I noticed while at the ball field. I loved how the back cloud was so bright and white and the cloud in the front was such a dark blue.


We've got two more wins under our belt. I didn't get many pics at the last couple of games because I had to do some team pics during our games. I think I FINALLY got all of the baseball team pics done!

Tuesday - May 30
Zack House gets a great hit!
Thursday - June 1
Jackson ducks right under a ball.

We've got two more regular season games and then we'll have the end of the season tournament next week. I can't believe the season is almost over already!

No comments: