Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Lights

Okay. . . I realize this is a WEIRD post. . . but it's my blog - so I can get weird if I want to! :)

Saturday, after Jackson ballgame we decided to go to LR and watch one of his friends play in a tournament up there. After the game we decided to go and eat at Corky's - our favorite place for ribs and BBQ! We sat where we could see the t.v. and watched part of the women's softball college world series - like we hadn't had enough ball for one day!

As we walked into Corky's, I noticed how the lights just glowed - and I've always thought neon signs were cool. So I had to break out my little camera that I keep in my purse. . . and I got a picture of the front of the building.
After we left, I got my camera out and was looking through some pics. . . and I accidentally took a picture - it was really blurry and funky. . . and that made me start experimenting. . . so I spent the entire drive from LR to Star City playing with the camera and making funky designs with the traffic signals, lights from cars, and even the moon. . . I won't post them all - but here are a few that I thought looked cool. . . in a funky way!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just what did you drink while you were in Corky's? (ha-ha)
Just kidding. The pics look neat.
Lorie

Anonymous said...

Drinking, heck . . . what were you smoking? No, seriously, those are some cool shots. Very creative.