Saturday, February 24, 2007

Where is it???

Here's a contest for blog readers. I'm going to post a picture that I've taken in Star City and the first one leaves a comment in which they correctly tell me where the pic was taken will get a 'prize'. The pics will be located somewhere within the city limits of Star City. First person to correctly identify this will receive an 8x10 of their choice. If you've had a session with me -then your picture can be from that session OR you can pick a picture off of the Pic-A-Day blog OR you can have a picture of the star.

I've decided to make this first one relatively easy. Where is it?

3 comments:

Becky said...

I didn't realize we had a Star in Star City! I'm going to guess the clock tower. hmmm...maybe smith's mercantile (aka quilt store) no I'll go with clock tower on the square! Fun idea! Aunt Becky (Can't remember by blogspot id!)

Anonymous said...

It's on the corner of the square building across from Dr. Heiles' office and catty-corner from Drug Mart. (old antique store).
-H. Turnbow

KHaynes said...

Good job, Heather!
Email me and let me know what pic you want . . . or if you want to wait until your mom brings your nephew in for his pics - you can get your pic from that session!!