Monday, February 05, 2007

02-05-07

I've been having some problems sending and receiving email from my kaynes.com address. I've had several ask me lately about emails they send me - some I never got, some I sent responses to, but apparently they never went out. I even got a "Delivery Failure Notification" from an email that was over a week old recently! Please know that if I havne't responded to your email within 48 hours - I probably didn't get it. Also, I have several orders that I never got notification about. I got a payment from my online store and had to call and find out what that was for - I do have the orders now and they are placed. I did go to my khaynes_photography@yahoo.com email this morning and send notices to all whose orders I did receive. If you've placed an order recently and didn't get an email from me - then please contact me again because I don't have an order for you.

I apologize for any inconvience this has caused. Hopefully, all the kinks are worked out and I'll be back in business!



YES! YES! YES! I'm going to update my blog soon! I have several entries to make - - I need help - but I'm such a control freak when it comes to my work that I'm not sure I could let anyone help me! Hopefully someday I'll get over this!

Thanks to all of my faithful blog readers who keep me on my toes by letting me know when it's time to post more! :)

Kelly

No comments: