Saturday, February 25, 2006

Meet Rosy


I went scrapbooking tonight... something I love to do - and don't get to do enough. There are monthly crops scheduled and I haven't been for several months. I miss the get-togethers when I can't be there! Dianna Chambers is my 'scrapbooking lady.' She is a consultant with Creative Memories. We meet at her house each month. Dianna is a very talented lady and is SO helpful to all of us when we are at a crop. She always has the perfect sticker, die-cut, or whatever we are looking for - even when we don't know we are looking for it! She is a very talented scrapbooker as well.

Dianna and her daughter, Jordan, have a new hobby. (They are some of the most creative, talented individuals I've ever met!) They are making things with clay. They started this hobby earlier this year and have made all kinds of cute animals and people. They have the most amazing details. I was so impressed with all the things they had made. They start with a soft, colorful clay... and mold it into the cutest things. Then they bake it in the oven to harden it.

Dianna was nice enough to give me Rosy, tonight. Isn't she CUTE?!?! Rosy matches me because we both have dark hair! I used to wear my hair like that when I was little, too!! I love Rosy and I'm going to find a very special place for her in my house! THANKS, DIANNA!!

No comments: