Friday, September 14, 2007

Ella Grace

I get asked for updated photos of Ella Grace often. I was finally able to get some more! Ella is really growing. She still needs your prayers - she has a long road of recovery ahead. But her parents' and family's faith is so strong and all are praying and believing that Ella will come home a healthly little girl. Please continue to remember her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
Ella dressed to support the Bulldogs!
The nurses at AR Children's Hospital are amazing. One had left out several different colored blankets in case we wanted to use them as a backdrop. Ella's attending nurse was SO great and did everything she could to get as many of the cords out of the way for the pics. Whatever we wanted/needed for the pics, she did. Ella's weekend nurse stopped by after her class to check on Ella. She talked us into getting Ella into this little zebra outfit for pics. . . and I'm so glad we did because the outfit won't fit much longer! Ella woke up for these pics! She has beautiful eyes! The last time I was there she only peeked at me. This time she looked me straight in the eyes. I think I'm glad I couldn't read her mind because I'm pretty sure she was telling me to get that camera out of her face and let her sleep! haha!After we finished with the pics and got her out of her clothes, Ella stayed awake a while longer and just looked around at everything. She is such a precious little girl. THANKS to Mandy and Gerald for letting me stop by and get some new pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I have a 3yr old that has never seen her and has no idea who she is but ask every night if she can say her prayers for Ella Grace! Star City is waiting on her to come home. We cant wait to see her!